Delivery & Payment
- Order value over 60€ | free delivery
- Order value under 60€ | 6€ Delivery charges incl. VAT
- Great Britain
- Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Austria, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Cyprus.
- Other countries on request.
- UPS Carbon Free – Fast and secure delivery
- You will automatically receive a tracking number to track your delivery
- Here you can find more information regarding our Carbon neutral shipping
- Secure & easy payment. You decide how you would like to pay.
Paypal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), SOFORT bank transfer, cash on delivery or prepayment with bank transfer
DATA SECURITY & SSL ENCRYPTION
- 256 bit SSL encryption for secure data transmission
OUR DELIVERY TERMS
- These delivery terms form an integral part of our [Terms and Conditions (T&C)]. They are applicable regardless of whether you are a consumer or a business customer.
- The goods are delivered by UPS or GLS. However, we only deliver if you, as a consumer or a business customer respectively, have your habitual residence or registered office in one of the following countries and if you can provide a delivery address in such country: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and the United Kingdom. For deliveries to other countries please contact us.
- For deliveries, we charge a flat rate of EUR 6.00 for shipping and we will pay the shipping costs if your order exceeds the amount of EUR 60.00.
- You will receive the products – after the conclusion of the Sales Contract and receipt of payment – within 3 to 5 working days. Where we have failed to fulfil our obligation to deliver the goods within such time limit, you shall have the right to call upon us to make the delivery within an additional period of time appropriate to the circumstances. If we fail to deliver the goods within that additional period of time, you shall be entitled to terminate the Sales Contract. You are not obliged to grant us such an additional period of time, where: (a) we have refused to deliver the goods; or (b) delivery within the agreed delivery period is essential taking into account all the circumstances attending the conclusion of the Sales Contract; or (c) you have informed us, prior to the conclusion of the Sales Contract, that delivery by or on a specified date is essential. In those cases, if we fail to deliver the goods at the time agreed upon, you shall be entitled to terminate the Sales Contract immediately.
Any more questions? Write us.